These cookies are quick, simple, and perfect for a playdate! All wholesome ingredients. Oil free, gluten free, refined sugar free, egg free, dairy free, vegan.
The finished cookie is soft and chewy, with a sweet cinnamon sugar taste.
Check out the subs for an all fruit sweetned version.
Makes: 20 cookies. Cooking Time: 25 minutes.
- 1 1/4 cup Oat Flour (I processed whole rolled oats)
- 1/2 cup raw Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1/2 cup pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbs ground Flaxseed
- 1 tsp pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tbs Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large mixing bowl combine the almond butter, apple sauce, flaxseed, maple syrup, vanilla, lemon, and cinnamon.
- Create a well and add the oat flour and baking powder. Fold in the baking powder into the flour then fold in the combined wet ingredients until you have a thick sticky batter.
- In a parchment lined tray scoop 1 Tbs sized batter evenly on the tray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Until slightly firm to the touch. Will firm up when cooled.
- Serve to wild kids and hungry parents! Enjoy!