You and your family don’t have to miss out on any of your favorite classic breakfasts because you are vegan now.
I give you the best damn plant-based cheesy eggs in 3 minutes!
A quick and easy breakfast perfect for a busy school morning and CHOLESTEROL FREE!
My family thoroughly enjoys every bite of this warm breakfast.
Feel free to add sauteed veggies, salsas, plant based breakfast meats, etc. Use an oil free vegan cheese recipe to keep this meal oil free if you like.
Here it is as breakfast tacos with no oil hashbrowns, siracha hummus, pico, jalapeno hot sauce
Cooking Time: 3 minutes
- 14 ounce Block Extra Firm Tofu
- 1/2 cup Shredded Vegan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp dried Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric (color)
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbs Coconut Aminos (or soy sauce)
- 1 Tbs Tahini (optional)
- Pinch Black Pepper
- Cut open a package of cold extra firm tofu and drained it over the sink.
- Stick the whole block in a hot pan.
- Crumble it up with a fork in the pan.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, dried parsley, tumeric for color, coconut aminos (or soy sauce), dijon mustard. (I sometimes add a dollop of tahini or leftover tomato sauce/marinara/pizza sauce).
- Mix evenly and heat for a couple minutes. Turn off heat.
- Add vegan cheese to melt on top. I like Parmela Creamery cashew, aged nut-cheese cheddar shreds.
- Serve with Whole Grain toast, bagel, or as a breakfast burrito.
You may also love:
Baked Frittata Hashbrown Casserole for brunch or Holiday morning breakfast http://bellavirtue.com/eat/baked-frittata-hashbrown-casserole-vegan-oil-free/
Fruit Medley Power Muffins http://bellavirtue.com/eat/fruit-medley-power-muffin-gluten-free/