This fun breakfast twist on pizza is great for brunch and parties with kids!
I know my weegan loves tofu scramble and she loves pizza. So why not put them together!
Perfect for Holidays such as Easter, Christmas Morning, or Noon Years Eve!
In this recipe I used packaged (as clean as possible ingredients list) vegan cheese, bacon, tofu, and premade dough (pics of products included). For those interested, at the bottom I’ve provided links to homemade bacon, cheese, gluten free or whole grain dough. You can also make cauliflower scramble if you need it to be soy free. This is not an oil free recipe but it’s easily adaptable to be.
Get your family involved in the fun of making this recipe and get creative on your veggies or keep it plain for the selective Weegans in your life.
Cooking Reference Pics:
Bacon and Eggs Breakfast Pizza (vegan)
Makes: 2 tray pizzas
Cooking Time: 30-45 minutes (depending on your dough and if your using a pizza stone)
- 2 Pizza Doughs
- Extra Flour to roll it out
- 2 Tbs Vegan Butter (plus more to grease the pan if needed)
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 14 ounces Vegan Cheese (cheddar, mozzarella, or mixed)
- 5.5 ounce package Vegan Bacon
- Add any veggies you like (suggest ones you would use in a scramble/omelet like mushrooms, broccoli, peppers, onion, etc)
- 2 14 ounce Extra Firm Tofu
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric (color)
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbs Coconut Aminos (or soy sauce)
- Preheat oven 425°F (higher temp may burn the vegan bacon)
- Dough: Put the dough out to reach room temp about 1 hour before. Sprinkle some flour on the work surface and work/knead the dough some. Grease the trays to prevent sticking. Stretch out the dough evenly across the tray.
- Sauce: melt the butter (microwave or stovetop) add the garlic powder and minced garlic. Mix. Spread evenly on pizza dough.
- Toppings: add some cheese (save some for the top too.
- Vegan Eggs: over the sink, cut open and drain the tofu. In a large mixing bowl, smash the tofu blocks with a potato masher or fork. Add the seasonings and mix. Sprinkle evenly on pizzas.
- Bacon: dice the bacon and sprinkle evenly. (if you are using homemade rice paper bacon, cook seperatly then add after pizza bakes).
- Add more cheese on top and whatever veggies you’re using. I used sweet bell peppers, onion, and chopped baby spinach.
- Bake: 30 to 45 minutes.
- Top with siracha or salsa if you like. Enjoy!
You may also enjoy:
Rice Paper Bacon LINK
Carrot Bacon LINK
Tempeh Bacon LINK
Whole Wheat Dough (replace the honey with maple syrup) LINK
Gluten Free Pizza Dough LINK
Mozzarella Cheese LINK
Fat Free Nacho Cheese Sauce LINK