This is a thick and creamy smooth versatile gravy. So good my toddler ate it with a spoon.
Serving: 2 cups
- 1/2 cup Raw Cashews
- 3/4 cup unsweetened Plant Milk (almond)
- 1 cup Water
- 1 Tbs Tahini
- 1 Tbs vegan Worcestershire
- 1 Tbs Mild Mellow Miso (chickpea for soy free)
- 2 Tbs Coconut Aminos (soy-free soy sauce alternative)
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 pinch Dried Rosemary
- 1 pinch Dried Sage
- 1/2- 1 Tbs Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbs Arrowroot Powder (Or cornstarch. Do NOT use tapioca starch)
- Soak cashews in water for a few hours or overnight until they swell and soften. Unless you have a high powered blender. You can also boil them for faster results.
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Heat in a sauce pan on the stove while using a whisk until the gravy thickens.
- Adjust to add more Salt if needed. Enjoy!