Buckwheat Blender Pancakes (GF+V)
Makes: 18-20 pancakes
*freeze leftovers with parchment paper in between cooled pancakes and store in a freezer bag up to 2 months.
- 2 Medium Bananas (or sub for 1 cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce)
- 3 Cups Unsweetened Plant Milk
- 3 Tbs Sugar
- 1 Tbs Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbs Coconut Oil
- 1/8th tsp Sea Salt
- 1 1/4 Cup Buckwheat Flour
- 1 1/4 Cup Certified Gluten Free Oat Flour
- 1 Tbs Baking Powder
- 1 Tbs Baking Soda
- In a blender, add the wet ingredients of (banana, milk, sugar, lemon, oil, salt) blend!
- Then add the remainder ingredients (flours, baking soda/powder) Blend. Scrape down sides and blend again if needed.
- On a hot and greased griddle pour to pancake sized round dollops and heat until tiny bubbles appear throughout. Keep heat on medium to not burn but allowing the insides to cook in time. Flip. Cook well on last side. Let sit to cool and further cook center.
- Serve with vegan butter, real maple syrup, sliced strawberries & bananas, date paste, or jam.